密着24時！銀座 高級キャバ嬢 - High-Class Hostess
Documentary of the life of High-Class Hostess, In Japan the hostess club are very popular among the Japanese society, Hostesses who work at kyabakura are known as kyabajō (キャバ嬢?), literally cabaret girl, and many of them use professional names called "genji name" (源氏名 genji-na?). Hostesses light cigarettes, pour drinks, offer flirtatious conversation, and sing karaoke to entertain customers. Hostesses can be seen as the modern counterpart of geishas, providing entertainment to the likes of groups of business men after work. A club will often also employ a female bartender, who is usually well-trained in mixology, and may also be the manager or mamasan. Hostess clubs are distinguished from strip clubs in that there is no dancing or nudity. By Vice Japan.
This is the story of Murakami Kanae San, 20 Years old. Kanae san works in a hostess club in Ginza Tokyo, probably with the city with the most exclusive Hostess Club in Japan. She tell her story on working with guests in Japan, how hard is too drinking everyday and following rules.
In Japan clubs to follow rules is very important, is irrelevant the industry, for Japanese society to follow rules is part of Japanese culture.
Some of the rules in Kanae san club are: Not to wear the same dress everyday, and meet a quota of sales a week.
She also talks about relationship with guests after work and how this work affects her personal life.
Great video and excellent quality, have a good week.
Excellent tutorial video on how to entertain a guest in a Japanese Hostess Club. From arrival of the Guest to the club, how to sit down, introduce yourself, serving a drink, and saying good bye.
In Japanese culture, to know how to entertain guest is a requirement if you want to succeed in business, the nightclub industry is no stranger to this philosophy. The clubs also have a method of operation and SOP to entertain club guests step by step, this work methodology has been refined over the years, typical of Japanese culture, always seeking excellence.
In this video, you can see the right type of service a guest should receive, also how the club staff should interact with the guest, the proper way to guide the guest to their table and making sure the guest is satisfied.
The Hostess also has a way of working, in the video you can see the basic steps to follow when entertaining a guest. These points are very important, no matter how pretty or good entertainer can be the hostess, if these steps are not followed the opportunities to make money are minimal.
I hope you enjoyed the video.
Have a good Weekend,
Travel and work abroad.
A month ago a dancer from country x, was chosen by the owner of a club in Europe to work starting this coming September.
I contact the owner of the club and told him that I will try to assist the dancer with the visas. I reserve the name of the dancer, the name of the owner of the club, in fact I thank them for trusting in me to assist with the dancer's trip.
Unfortunately I could not help her but to give all the information about the requirements that she would need to apply for visa Shenghen because their nationality requires get visa before traveling to Europe.
I didn't want to create false expectations to her, is better to be straight and direct sometimes.
The owner of the club is a bit new to the industry. I recognize that there are people very professional people in the industry, but when it comes to working visas and girls traveling from one country to another there is still much misinformation.
Here is a small guide that I hope will help you:
1. After reviewing contracts and club system of the destination country, it is always good to do a little research about the club and the country.
2. If they you do it through an agency, ask your agent, photos, videos, all the material that they have of the club, also do your own research there are many forums on clubs in the internet, do not believe everything what they put in the forums, sometimes bad dancers write bad things on decent club operators, but at least you have an idea.
If you need to contact a reputable agency with a good and decent background contact us and we will introduce you with some of our affiliates agencies.
3. Check if the destination club will give you working visa, We are in the 21st century, and it's not like before when people were traveling from place to other place on a tourist visa, Immigrations in many countries has become very strict, sometimes in life to take a risk is good but my advice is that it is never good to risk your own safety, in some countries are very severe penalties for working illegally.
4. In some countries there are clubs that process the working visa after the arrival of the artist, therefore you would have to do your own research if your nationality requires a entry visa or not.
There are many tools on the internet that might help you on that, I always recommend using, HQ visa, you can find the widget in the bottom of this article. Or go to this link:
5. In case you have to get a tourist visa first and you know many days you will get upon arrival, depending on your nationality, the following step is to purchase your travel ticket, if you're the one to pay for the ticket, you have to put your return date following the days you will get upon arrival, if upon arrival you will get 30 days tourist visa, put the return date within those 30 days, you always can change it later and extend while you fix your working permit. If you were offered a contract for 3 months, never put the return date on the day 90 from your arrival, if the country of destination gives you only 30 days tourist visa, you wont be able to board the plane and there are chances that you lose the flight and if you buy the ticket online the penalties for cancellation are very high and the refund process is very tedious.
Also do not travel to a foreign country as a tourist without a return ticket, I know it sounds silly, that this information is pretty basic, but there are still many, thousands of young ladies who are traveling for first time, and these tips are aim to help them.
6. Do not travel without money or expecting that you will make money upon arrival because is not working like this. Try to always take some money with you, some immigration officers will ask you, and also is important in case an emergency.
7. Working Holiday Visa is another form of working legally, You also have to do your research. The best way to start is go to the consulate of the country of destination in the country where you reside.
Other sources that are reliable:
I hope this information help you to plan your trip and have a great experience working in the entertainment industry, have a good weekend.