People do not visit a nightclub whose owner is charged with prostitution and human trafficking, says Money Talks CEO Osman Uzun. Now he feels unjustly persecuted, and will ask four million in replacement for lost revenue. PHOTO: Kristian Jacobsen
by Syed Ali Shahbaz Akhtar Publisert: 14.jul. 2014 21:40 Oppdatert: 14.jul. 2014 22:00
Stripping Manager requires replacement of persecution Prosecutors dropped the case against the pimp Money Talks CEO Osman Uzun. Now strip club owner require million compensation. He feels unjustly persecuted.
This case has damaged my reputation. No replacement can correct the damage I and my family have suffered, says Money Talks CEO Osman Uzun before he says he still going to try by applying for compensation from the state.
Without having finregnet on it yet, I can say that I'm at least going to be four million in lost revenue this year. People will not visit a nightclub whose owner is charged with prostitution and human trafficking, said Uzun.
Charged with pimping In February, the strip club owner charged with pimping after a visitor called police after a night at the club. Police said they thus had a reasonable ground to suspect that there was prostitution in night club. It was launched a large-scale raid, and police seized including computer equipment.
The police will dismiss the charges against pimps strip club owner Osman Uzun. His defense counsel believes Sandnes municipality now has a weaker case before the trial in August, where Uzun plaintiff municipality to deny nightclub licensed café.
In July 2, Eve magazine wrote that the police still were prepared to drop the case. Now the prosecutor arrived at the same conclusion. - The case is dropped on evidence, says Attorney Asbjørn Eritsland to Eve magazine. He believes that the evidence in the case was not enough for a prosecuting reaction.
- But I can not comment on the strength of evidence. In the second case concerning possible breaches of accounting law, I have asked the police to investigate more.
Seen as criminal Uzun is satisfied that pimp case now being dropped, but wants more information from police.
- In the accounting matter, I was not aware that I was charged a second time before I read it in the newspaper, he said.
- After procuring the indictment were submitted from 20 to 25 policemen with emergency uniforms. You would think that they would be on a terrorist exercise. In retrospect, many of the customers stopped coming here because they would not associate with anyone engaged in criminal activity. This has led to turnover halved. I lose 300 to 400,000 dollars each month in relation to earnings last year, said strip boss further stated that Money Talks had over two million in profit last year.
- I can not take vacations anymore. As soon as I'm away for a few days thinking people just "jaja now Osman went to prison." People think we're closed. He believes police undercover agent from the hotel across the road. Typically, night clubs and patios visited by inspectors bestow 7-8 times annually. We are visited 4-5 times a month. This is a witch hunt, says Uzun.
Money Talks CEO Osman Uzun (right) with his lawyer Svein Kjetil Lode Svendsen. PHOTO: Kristian Jacobsen
Wrongful persecution Stripping CEO's lawyer, Svein Kjetil Lode Svendsen, makes it clear that his client is entitled to compensation.
- This case has been a strain for him both personally and financially. The Penal Code has a separate section that deals with unjustly persecution and we will take care of, he said.
The lawyer will seek redress by writing a letter to the police to document the investigation they have done.
- The matter will then be sent to civil administration. It can take up to 18 months before we have an answer, he says.
Lode Svendsen, however, will wait to send the application.
- Firstly I must give priority to bestow the matter next month, said the lawyer.
To read full article please visit the website in Norwegian language:
All the articles belong to their respective owners. No Copyright infringement intended. ALL RIGHTS TO AFTENBLADET.NO
Most of the women in the industry think they start on a level playing field. They don’t. Men have preferences. Some men prefer women who are tall, some short. Some men prefer blondes some brunettes. If you want to make money you need to overcome these preferences and make every man “prefer” you. One way to do this is to avoid things that cost you money. One of the worst body language moves you can make is touching a man on the shoulder. When we are in trouble as children our parents touch us on one shoulder. When we make a mistake as an adult our boss touches our shoulder. Please note that I said “one” shoulder. A one shoulder touch is psychologically associated with dominance. A two shoulder touch is associated with compliance and a strong emotional or mental connection. So what should a dancer do?
If you have been reading my previous articles you know how to approach a prospective client because you have observed his body language when you were on stage or from across the room. Armed with this information you already have an advantage over every other dancer. As you approach avoid the temptation to him on his shoulder. Instead run your finger tips from his shoulder to his finger tips. This move psychologically suggests you are yielding power and simultaneously planting the idea of him touching you. Remember you are selling a fantasy. Body language is the perfect way to help your client build his fantasy with you.
If you want to make more money you should learn to use body language. If you have any questions or would like to learn more feel free to contact me.
Sensuous. Sexy. Wild. No other adjectives are more fitted to describe the essence of the PLEASER brand of footwear and its extensive range of products. As the ultimate go-to name in sexy shoes, PLEASER has become the standard all others are judged by. Attention to detail, superb craftsmanship, fine materials, innovative designs, unmatched selection, and unbeatable prices have all contributed to PLEASER's unparalleled success and reputation among sexy shoe aficionados and professional performers alike. Synonymous with sex appeal, PLEASER shoes have graced the covers and editorials of countless fashion magazines, and are featured in numerous Hollywood movies and television shows. Today, PLEASER is undoubtedly one of the most renowned sexy shoe brands worldwide!
In all the years working at night, dancer shoes have been a very big problem, if you cannot find a good supplier, it can be a really nightmore during night shift, I used to hire an extra person or assign the task of reparing dancing shoes in the middle of the night. So far Pleaser USA is one of the best brands I saw.
PLEASER OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Here is also a small review of a very good friend of mine and owner of an affiliate agency. Nadia Caine owner of Dance Away.
WHERE TO SHOP FOR WORK SHOES?
To read full article: